- Do I have to file Japanese tax return?
- How do I determine reportable income?
- I am a director of a Japanese company. Is there any difference?
- I am a trainee staying in Japan for half a year. Do I have to file tax return in Japan?
- My company provides me with some benefits, such as home leave expense, housing allowance, Japanese language lesson for me and my wife, 401K, my Japanese taxes, etc. Are there taxable?
- My company pays a portion of my salary to my family in my home country. Is it taxable in Japan?
- I am supervising Asia Pacific region. How am I taxed in Japan?
- I will be paid repatriation bonus after leaving Japan. Is it taxable in Japan?
- I am a HR manager of a company. My company pays Japanese taxes for expatriates. I don’t know how to treat inhabitant tax paid after repatriation of expatriates.
- I am a HR manager. My company considers introducing tax equalization system. I would like to know how it is operated.
This seminar is a great opportunity for any foreign executive or employee to learn how to complete individual tax return, particularly if you are new in Japan. Also if you are a HR manager, information you will gain in this seminar would be useful. We will answer your questions!
Date: January 18 (Friday)
Time: 17:00 - 18:00. Doors open at 16:30
Refreshments will be provided after the seminar.
Location: Shibuya Tokyu Plaza 8F 1-2-2 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku
1min walk from the Shibuya station
Speaker: Sunie Oue, Partner / Head of Tax, Mazars Japan
Please RSVP by January 11
To RSVP, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the attendant's name, company name, title, address and phone number.
Registration may be closed early due to room capacity.